It is some time since I've decided to compile list of the possible improvements I can think of. List is personal and by no means complete.
Also please keep in mind that this is active live node that is part of my personal wiki, so it may change a lot.
- "Natural" speed reading with your eyes
- Using "flashing" app like spritz
- How to know whats bullshit and what not.
- Find effective strategies in your life.
- Not just as a concept, but applied to every aspect of your life.
- Experiment with everything. Take notes, evaluate results.
- Predicate logic is actually great way how to not get yourself confused.
- Form mental models with math and use it for prediction / understanding von Neumann style.
- I completely fail at this :(
Sharing information with others in order to receive criticism / shaping your information by letting other simulate and pinpoint differences.
- Life and study
- Management skills
- Ability to influence other people
- Ability to create computer programs
- Ability to directly influence info-sphere with your programs / interface
- Ability to create visualizations and different points of view to gain proverbal 80 IQ points
- List of books critically important for your life
- Taking notes
Study of highly intelligent people and their mistakes
- Alan Kay
- John Carmack
- Warren Ellis?
- David Ungar?
- Nootropics and stimulants
- Type of diet
Long and good enough sleep
- Sleep tracker
Lifestyle, where you actually have time to work on yourself
- Work, where you have enough money
- Workout (gym)
Your live-place (house/flat/whatever)
- Clean workspace
- Reading chair
- Tools like physical bulletin boards, drawing boards, notepads, kanbans and so on
- Voice-activated assistents
- Hardware devices like palms
- People who actually assists you with stuff
- Haptic shirt